EVE Works delivers the Work Programme in North Nottinghamshire; in Bassetlaw and Newark and Sherwood.
EVE Works has expertise at working with vulnerable people, and a non judgmental, client-centred approach. This is reflected in the committed and positive staff team that our clients confirm go the extra mile to meet their needs, and our many positive outcomes.
- Every client is assigned an advisor that remains the client advisor throughout their 2 year journey with us.
- Every client is seen at a minimum of once every 4 weeks.
- Every client builds with their advisor a detailed SMART employment plan that is followed and reviewed throughout the 2 years
- The client journey includes interventions like, one to one reviews, motivational coaching, facilitated job search, group workshops focusing on specific needs, recruitment events
- Clients are signposted and supported to access local agencies
We work in partnership with local training providers to offer a schedule of training including; Employability Skills, Personal Development, Literacy, Numeracy, IT and Vocational training such as CSCS Construction and Customer Service.
- Vacancies are sourced by our in house recruitment service
- Once a client finds work we will keep in touch and offer In Work Support for 2 years.
We are committed to making the Work Programme work for unemployed people; local employers and the local economy